Have a playful pooch at home? Bring your pet for a day of play!
Dogs are placed in small, compatible groups where they play throughout the day. The groups are chosen by size and temperament. Daycare is supervised at all times to ensure the safety of our guests.
Please note that doggie daycare is only offered to dogs that are well socialized. Dogs that are not well socialized receive one-on-one play time with the staff. If your pup has shown aggression to another dog or person, our doggie daycare services may not be suitable for them.
Bring your dog for a paid day of daycare and we will try your dog in one of our four daycare groups that best matches your pet’s personality and temperament. We use our discretion as to your pet’s compatibility for our doggie daycare services. If your pet is not compatible for our daycare services, you are still welcome to bring your pet for our bathing or boarding services.
A la carte
- You may pay for Day Care upon picking up your dog and the cost will be $27 per day.
10 day package
- Prepay for 10 days of Day Care at $23 per day and receive one day free as well as a bath and pedicure for your pooch upon request.
20 day package
- Prepay for 20 days of Day Care at $21 per day and receive 2 days free, 2 pedicures and 2 baths for your pooch upon request.
Requirements for Doggie Daycare in Tampa
Your dog must be current on all shots. Vaccine requirements:
- Within 6 months of Bordetella booster (Kennel Cough Vaccine)
All male dogs must be neutered before going into Day Care.
All dogs must be BOTH dog and people friendly.
- For dogs that are not well socialized, we offer one-on-one play with a staff member!
All dogs must be current on flea/tick prevention.
Female dogs cannot be in heat. The following breeds are not accepted to board: Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Weimeraners, German Shepherds, Akitas, and American Bulldogs. THE STAFF AT BAYSHORE PET RESORT HAVE ABSOLUTE DISCRETION IN DECIDING WHETHER TO ACCEPT YOUR PET FOR BOARDING, DAYCARE, OR BATHING.